- LIFESTYLE MATTERS. Consider carefully your personal and financial goals and how they play into your anticipated move. A home is just as much about a lifestyle choice as it is about a mortgage payment - "Home is Where the Heart Is"!
- Have you outgrown your current home or want to transition into a different neighborhood? First things first. In this tight market of low inventory and high demand, competition is stiff. If you need to sell your current home in order to purchase your future home, you may need to get your house on the market ASAP in order to accomplish your goals. While sellers' acceptance of offers contingent upon the sale of other property are common in a "normal" market, they are almost unheard of under current market conditions. A great realtor does more than market a property - she helps you create a comprehensive plan for achieving your goals, from the very first meeting through closing and move-in and beyond.
- Are you relocating from another city and have a family? You probably want to start your search early and devote yourself to finding a new home to make the transition for your family as smooth as possible. You definitely need a seasoned professional with their finger on the pulse of the Houston real estate market to represent your interests zealously. Kathlyn is a certified relocation specialist and her team has assisted countless clients with their relocation needs.
- Are you single, renting, and ready to buy your first home? You probably have more flexibility and can afford to be more leisurely in your search. Still, hiring a full-time real estate professional to assist you in your search and negotiation process is essential to accomplishing your goals effectively, efficiently, and as easily as possible.
- PROFESSIONALISM MATTERS. No matter who you are as a professional, no business transaction is more stressful and emotionally taxing than selling or buying a place you have or will call "HOME." For many of us, it is the single largest transaction and the greatest investment of our lives. You deserve an experienced professional who communicates well, sets reasonable expectations, and understands not only the market, but more importantly your needs and concerns. A professional realtor will arm you for the market. Be Prepared!
If you are thinking of buying or selling a house in the near future, I would love the opportunity to share my insights on the exciting real estate market we find ourselves in here in Houston. If you know of a friend, colleague, or family member thinking of buying or selling, please invite them to check out my blog and give me a call. I not only know Houston better than most, I bring tried and tested negotiation and contract skills to the table that only a seasoned attorney can offer.
To learn more about the current Houston real estate market or explore the option of buying or selling your home, call or text me directly on my cell at (713) 376-3011 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary market analysis. I'd love to hear from you!