|Nothing beats a scoop (or two) of Hank's Ice Cream!|
- Hank's Ice Cream on South Main is an old school ice cream parlor that's been serving Houstonians for over 30 years. The ice cream case is filled with approximately 16 of their 100 flavors - including classics like butter pecan and chocolate and their signature scoops of banana pudding and Grape Nut! The walls at Hank's are covered with photos from celebrity visitors, including Beyonce.
- Amorino in the swanky River Oaks District shopping center offers traditional Italian gelato artfully shaped into a flower with the cone as your edible bouquet holder! Their menu also has milkshakes and crepes.
- The Chocolate Bar lives up to its name with flavors pairing chocolate with peanut butter, brownie chunks, espresso, and oreos. They've also created a summer spin on hot chocolate called frozen hot chocolate - an icy concoction topped with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.
- MAM's House of Ice makes New Orleans style snoballs with fluffy ice drenched in homemade syrups and add-ons like condensed milk or a scoop of Blue Bell for a decadent duo.
- Steel City Pops has a popsicle menu featuring fresh ingredients with an emphasis on all things local and organic. You can select from fruity, creamy, or even a cookie combo. Along with their storefront in the Heights, be on the lookout for their mobile stands often set up at the Houston Zoo and Buffalo Bayou Park.
- Nu Cafe's Snowflake Ice is a secret recipe from Taiwan that's piled high like a creamy mountain on a plate. Flavors range from vanilla to green tea with a variety of toppings available.
Stay cool Houston!